How to enjoy吟醸梅酒白梅*~オススメの飲み方
- 135° EAST 3cl/ 1oz
- Akashi-Tai Umeshu1cl/ 3oz
- Hibiscus syrup1cl/ 3oz
- Fresh lime juice1.5cl/ 2oz
- Egg white or Aquafaba1cl/ 1oz
Method : Dry shake (no ice), then shake with ice.
Garnish: Dried hibiscus flowers.
Our Umeshu liqueur can be enjoyed in various ways:
– mixed with soda as an aperitif
– straight, chilled or on the rocks when served with spicy dishes
– straight when served with dessert or paired with pancakes
– poured over vanilla ice cream or sorbet
It can also be enjoyed neat as a great Japanese digestif, chilled or hot.